Summer Workshops 2018
We, at Shoonya Dance Centre are organising a range of dance workshops to help you get your dose of dance throughout the summer. Starting 17 July we will organise short courses and workshops in the following styles:
- BACHATA (Level 2 & Level 3)
- CUBAN SALSA (Level 2 & Level 3)
- BOOGIE WOOGIE (Level 1 & Level 2)
- INDIAN DANCE: History & Culture (Open Level)
- GOD-ZIL-LA (Open Level)
- YOGA FOR BELLYDANCERS: Pelvic precision & drills
- KRYSALIS & TECHNICAL TRAINIING: with Kami Liddle
Our teachers also teach at various dance festivals around Ghent and you can find more information about the workshops on our Event page or on our homepage.
For more information on all of the workshops, the dates, timings, locations and other events please refer to our workshops page.
Till we dance together again!
Shoonya Dance vzw